Amridge Employment Opportunities
Amridge University is a Christian Institution where you can make a difference in the lives of students. Our employees contribute to our mission by using their God-given talents and experiences to serve students and one another. We believe our staff members enrich our institution and help us to serve students throughout the learning experience. We are continuously seeking talented instructors and professional staff who want to be part of a Christian environment.
Come work with us and make a difference at Amridge University!
Administration and Staff Positions:
Email us for more information about possible Administration and Staff Positions:
To be considered for a position in this area, please send a copy of your resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty and Teaching Positions:
No faculty positions are open at this time.
Email us for more information about possible Faculty/Teaching Positions:
To be considered for a teaching position, please send a copy of your Vitae and Resume to email@example.com
Responsible to take an active role in providing assistance in all areas of the enrollment, registration, and advising process. Identifying and recruiting potential students to all Amridge University degree programs by giving general information and advice in conjunction with appropriate degree programs. The position works closely with the Academic, Financial Aid, and Technology staff to possess the experience and knowledge to advise, assist, and function in the program selection processes, course schedule, and guidance in a variety of areas that directly impact the success and satisfaction of students at the University.
- Knowing, understanding, and being able to articulate the academic programs and policies and procedures of Amridge University to answer all questions regarding programs and services.
- Recruit and track potential students from initial contact through admissions, enrollment, and registration processes.
- Work to ensure admission files are complete and maintain admission folders with missing documents and student follow up.
- Maintaining the University correspondence control system to inform students of the admissions status and requirements.
- Working closely with the Financial Aid Office to ensure students and prospects are informed of resources available to them.
- Conferring with the assigned Instructors, Student Affairs Staff, Financial Aid, and Technology regarding strategies to foster student retention and academic success.
- Knowledge and use of technology, computers, and distance learning.
- Knowledge and understanding of data entry technology within PowerCampus and other campus software(programs).
- Applicant must have a conferred Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in word processing and desktop computer programs
- Skill in the evaluation of computerized databases and statistical data
- Knowledge of distance learning technologies
- Knowledge of Amridge University policies and procedures
- Good organization, communication, analytical skill with keenness to follow policy and procedure
- Ability to manage conflict situations, work under pressure and communicate electronically
- Knowledge of a student information system is a plus (PowerCampus, Banner…etc.)
Submit the following: Resume, College transcript for your conferred degree, References and/or Reference Letters.
Post Date: 1/11/2018
Close Date: 3/31/2018